Sunday 24 June 2012

Crescent moon - Animatic

This animatic was made for one of my courses. I intent to make a little 3D animation out of it. It will probably be in a 2D style. I am not sure if there will be shades yet. The design aren't definite for now. I am thinking of a more unique costume and design for the boy.

The plot: A little boy live alone on the moon. He is fishing to get some food. Then, something unexpected arrive... When I was young, I was told that the moon was a cookie. When it looks like a crescent, it is because someone ate it. This story is base on this.

The animatic was rearranged by me and my friend. She offered to make it with me, so we will probably be two to work on it.

Animatic: Link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my personal blog. You can see my work by surfing in the portfolio section.